Transportation stocks finished up 1.0% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 1.1% higher, the Nasdaq was up 1.8% and the S&P 500 climbed 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Air Methods Corp (AIRM): AIRM stock is up 2.7% today.
- Knight Transportation (KNX): KNX stock is up 2.6% today.
- Landstar System (LSTR): LSTR stock is up 1.7% today.
- Golar Lng Partners LP (GMLP): GMLP stock is up 1.7% today.
- Expeditors International of Washington (EXPD): EXPD stock is up 1.6% today.
- Fedex Corp (FDX): FDX stock is up 1.5% today.
- Kirby Corp (KEX): KEX stock is up 1.4% today.
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT): JBHT stock is up 1.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Jetblue Airways Corp (JBLU): JBLU stock is up 1.2% today.
- Nordic American Tanker Shipping Limited (NAT): NAT stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- CSX Corp (CSX): CSX stock is down 0.7% today.
- Kansas City Southern (KSU): KSU stock is down 0.4% today.
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP): CP stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.