Transportation stocks remained flat so far on Tuesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3%, the Nasdaq was down 1.1% and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW): CHRW stock is up 0.2% today.
- Kansas City Southern (KSU): KSU stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is down 6.7% today.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is down 5.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is down 5.2% today and down 24.3% in the last month.
- Greenbrier Companies (GBX): GBX stock is down 1.4% today.
- Golar Lng Limited (GLNG): GLNG stock is down 4.5%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is down 5.1% today.
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is down 3.2% today.
- Ryanair Holdings Plc (RYAAY): RYAAY stock is down 2.3% today.
- Costamare Inc (CMRE): CMRE stock is down 3.3% today.
- Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings (AAWW): AAWW stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.