Transportation stocks declined 0.4% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.5% and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is up 2.0% today.
- Southwest Airlines Company (LUV): LUV stock is up 1.3% today.
- Con-Way Inc (CNW): CNW stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is down 6.8% today.
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is down 3.6% today.
- Nordic American Tanker Shipping Limited (NAT): NAT stock is down 3.9% today.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is down 2.9% today.
- Copa Holdings S.A. (CPA): CPA stock is down 3.1% today.
- Teekay Lng Partners L.P. (TGP): TGP stock is down 3.9% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico (PAC): PAC stock is down 2.1% today.
- Ship Finance International (SFL): SFL stock is down 1.4% today.
- Swift Transportation Company (SWFT): SWFT stock is down 1.3% today.
- Seacor Smit Inc (CKH): CKH stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.