Transportation stocks rose 0.7% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq rose 0.9% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Kansas City Southern (KSU): KSU stock is up 5.7% today.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is up 5.2% today.
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is up 3.0% today.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is up 2.1% today.
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is up 1.9% today.
- United Continental Holdings (UAL): UAL stock is up 1.7% today.
- Nordic American Tanker Shipping Limited (NAT): NAT stock is up 2.0% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Centro (OMAB): OMAB stock is up 0.8%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Southwest Airlines Company (LUV): LUV stock is up 1.0% today.
- Con-Way Inc (CNW): CNW stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Seacor Smit Inc (CKH): CKH stock is down 2.1% today.
- Golar Lng Limited (GLNG): GLNG stock is down 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Greenbrier Companies (GBX): GBX stock is down 1.6% today.
- Costamare Inc (CMRE): CMRE stock is down 1.0% today.
- Mobile Mini (MINI): MINI stock is down 1.5% today.
- Teekay Lng Partners L.P. (TGP): TGP stock is down 1.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Hub Group (HUBG): HUBG stock is down 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Teekay Shipping Corp (TK): TK stock is down 0.5% today.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is down 1.4% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste (ASR): ASR stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.