Transportation stocks rose 0.7% on Wall Street on Wednesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.8%, the Nasdaq increased 0.9% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.8% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is up 1.6% today.
- Knight Transportation (KNX): KNX stock is up 1.6% today.
- Southwest Airlines Company (LUV): LUV stock is up 1.6% today.
- Nordic American Tanker Shipping Limited (NAT): NAT stock is up 1.0% today.
- Costamare Inc (CMRE): CMRE stock is up 1.4% today.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is up 0.8% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico (PAC): PAC stock is up 0.7% today.
- Fedex Corp (FDX): FDX stock is up 0.8% today.
- Con-Way Inc (CNW): CNW stock is up 0.8% today.
- Swift Transportation Company (SWFT): SWFT stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is down 1.0% today.
- Teekay Lng Partners L.P. (TGP): TGP stock is down 0.9% today.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is down 1.2% today.
- Teekay Shipping Corp (TK): TK stock is down 1.0% today.
- Greenbrier Companies (GBX): GBX stock is down 2.1% today and down 23.4% in the last month.
- Kirby Corp (KEX): KEX stock is down 0.9% today.
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is down 0.4% today.
- Seacor Smit Inc (CKH): CKH stock is down 0.6% today.
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is down 0.3% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste (ASR): ASR stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.