Utilities stocks rose 1.1% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq climbed 0.1% and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- California Water Service Group Holding (CWT): CWT stock is up 5.8% today.
- Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP): KEP stock is up 5.5% today.
- Calpine Corp (CPN): CPN stock is up 4.1% today.
- PNM Resources Inc (PNM): PNM stock is up 2.4% today.
- Enbridge Inc (ENB): ENB stock is up 2.8% today.
- American States Water Company (AWR): AWR stock is up 2.0% today.
- Centrais Elc Braz Pfb B Elbras (EBR): EBR stock is up 2.4% today.
- Black Hills Corp (BKH): BKH stock is up 2.0% today.
- Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP): ELP stock is up 2.0% today.
- Empire District Electric Company (EDE): EDE stock is up 2.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Boardwalk Pipeline Partners L.P. (BWP): BWP stock is down 2.8% today.
- Cheniere Energy (LNG): LNG stock is down 2.5% today.
- Exterran Partners L.P. (EXLP): EXLP stock is down 2.0% today.
- TCP Pipelines (TCP): TCP stock is down 2.1% today.
- Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD): EPD stock is down 1.4% today.
- Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (CMLP): CMLP stock is down 1.2% today.
- Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP): CQP stock is down 1.0% today.
- Western Gas Partners LP (WES): WES stock is down 1.2% today.
- Oneok Partners L.P. (OKS): OKS stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.