Utilities stocks declined broadly on Wall Street so far on Thursday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP): KEP stock is up 1.5% today.
- Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (CMLP): CMLP stock is up 1.0% today.
- Targa Resources (TRGP): TRGP stock is up 0.7% today.
- Spectra Energy Partners LP (SEP): SEP stock is up 0.8% today.
- Western Gas Partners LP (WES): WES stock is up 0.8% today.
- Enlink Midstream Partners LP (ENLK): ENLK stock is up 0.2% today.
- Dcp Midstream Partners LP (DPM): DPM stock is up 0.6% today.
- Transalta Corp (TAC): TAC stock is up 0.1% today.
- Oneok Partners L.P. (OKS): OKS stock is up 0.4% today.
- National Fuel Gas Company (NFG): NFG stock is up 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Covanta Holding Corp (CVA): CVA stock is down 6.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Centrais Elc Braz Pfb B Elbras (EBR): EBR stock is down 4.0% today.
- Firstenergy Corp (FE): FE stock is down 2.7% today.
- Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP): ELP stock is down 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Public Service Enterprise Group Inc (PEG): PEG stock is down 1.8% today.
- Dynegy Inc (DYN): DYN stock is down 2.0% today.
- Cpfl Energia S.A. (CPL): CPL stock is down 1.9% today.
- NRG Energy (NRG): NRG stock is down 1.7% today.
- Consolidated Edison Company of New York (ED): ED stock is down 1.6% today.
- Dte Energy Company (DTE): DTE stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.