Utilities stocks advanced 0.5% on Wall Street on Monday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.8% higher, the Nasdaq increased 1.5% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Markwest Energy Partners LP (MWE): MWE stock is up 10.5% today.
- Oneok Inc (OKE): OKE stock is up 2.2% today.
- Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (CMLP): CMLP stock is up 2.6% today.
- Dcp Midstream Partners LP (DPM): DPM stock is up 1.5% today.
- Targa Resources (TRGP): TRGP stock is up 2.8% today.
- Vectren Corp (VVC): VVC stock is up 0.7% today.
- Covanta Holding Corp (CVA): CVA stock is up 0.6% today.
- Ormat Technologies (ORA): ORA stock is up 0.9% today.
- Kinder Morgan (KMI): KMI stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Transalta Corp (TAC): TAC stock is down 0.8% today.
- Centrais Elc Braz Pfb B Elbras (EBR): EBR stock is down 1.6% today.
- Cheniere Energy (LNG): LNG stock is down 0.3% today.
- TCP Pipelines (TCP): TCP stock is down 1.2% today.
- Exterran Partners L.P. (EXLP): EXLP stock is down 0.6% today.
- Terraform Power Inc. (TERP): TERP stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.