Utilities stocks declined 1.5% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.6%, the Nasdaq fell 0.4% and the S&P 500 declined 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Oneok Inc (OKE): OKE stock is up 1.0% today.
- Boardwalk Pipeline Partners L.P. (BWP): BWP stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (CMLP): CMLP stock is down 2.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- NiSource Inc (NI): NI stock is down 2.5% today.
- Williams Partners L.P. (WPZ): WPZ stock is down 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Northwest Natural Gas Company (NWN): NWN stock is down 2.1% today.
- Mdu Res Group Inc (MDU): MDU stock is down 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- California Water Service Group Holding (CWT): CWT stock is down 2.0% today.
- Uil Holdings Corp (UIL): UIL stock is down 1.8% today.
- Southwest Gas Corp (SWX): SWX stock is down 1.9% today.
- American States Water Company (AWR): AWR stock is down 1.9% today.
- Entergy Corp (ETR): ETR stock is down 1.8%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.