Capital goods stocks advanced 0.9% on Wall Street on Monday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 1.0%, the Nasdaq pushed 1.4% higher and the S&P 500 increased 1.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Aecom Technology Corp (ACM): ACM stock is up 2.7% today.
- The Middleby Corp (MIDD): MIDD stock is up 2.4% today.
- Standex International Corp (SXI): SXI stock is up 1.6% today.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is up 1.7% today.
- James Hardie Industries Se (JHX): JHX stock is up 1.6% today.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is up 1.6% today.
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS): FBHS stock is up 1.5% today.
- Embraer-Empresa Brasileira De Aeronautica (ERJ): ERJ stock is up 1.5% today.
- Thor Industries (THO): THO stock is up 1.2% today.
- Caterpillar Inc (CAT): CAT stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Harsco Corp (HSC): HSC stock is down 1.1% today.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is down 0.2% today.
- M.D.C. Holdings (MDC): MDC stock is down 0.6% today.
- Itt Industries (ITT): ITT stock is down 0.2% today.
- Caesarstone Sdot-Yam Ltd (CSTE): CSTE stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.