Capital goods stocks finished flat on Monday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq rose 0.3% and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG): APOG stock is up 1.4%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Barnes Group (B): B stock is up 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc (JEC): JEC stock is up 0.7% today.
- Dycom Industries (DY): DY stock is up 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Northrop Grumman Corp (NOC): NOC stock is up 0.5% today.
- Kennametal Inc (KMT): KMT stock is up 0.5% today.
- Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI): AWI stock is up 0.4% today.
- Pentair Ltd (PNR): PNR stock is up 0.4% today.
- Forest City Ent Cl A (FCE.A): FCE.A stock is up 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Itt Industries (ITT): ITT stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is down 2.3% today and down 20.3% in the last month.
- Heico Cp Cl A (HEI.A): HEI.A stock is down 1.9% today.
- John Bean Technologies Corp (JBT): JBT stock is down 1.4% today.
- NCI Building Systems (NCS): NCS stock is down 1.3% today.
- Standex International Corp (SXI): SXI stock is down 1.2% today.
- Cubic Corp (CUB): CUB stock is down 1.1% today.
- Caterpillar Inc (CAT): CAT stock is down 1.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Lennar Corp (LEN.B): LEN.B stock is down 1.1% today.
- Teledyne Technologies Inc (TDY): TDY stock is down 1.0% today.
- Embraer-Empresa Brasileira De Aeronautica (ERJ): ERJ stock is down 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.