Capital goods stocks declined 0.2% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.9% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG): APOG stock is up 1.3%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Topbuild Corp. (BLD): BLD stock is up 0.7% today.
- Martin Marietta Materials (MLM): MLM stock is up 1.0% today.
- John Bean Technologies Corp (JBT): JBT stock is up 0.6% today.
- The Middleby Corp (MIDD): MIDD stock is up 0.6%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Astronics Corp (ATRO): ATRO stock is up 0.8% today.
- Heico Cp Cl A (HEI.A): HEI.A stock is up 0.2% today.
- Louisiana-Pacific Corp (LPX): LPX stock is up 0.2% today.
- Heico Corp (HEI): HEI stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is down 3.5% today and down 21.8% in the last month.
- Joy Global Inc (JOY): JOY stock is down 2.9% today.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is down 2.0% today.
- Cummins Inc (CMI): CMI stock is down 2.3% today.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is down 2.1% today.
- Aecom Technology Corp (ACM): ACM stock is down 1.8% today.
- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc (JEC): JEC stock is down 1.6% today.
- Agco Corp (AGCO): AGCO stock is down 1.6% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is down 1.5% today.
- KBR Inc (KBR): KBR stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.