Capital goods stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.1%, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- BE Aerospace (BEAV): BEAV stock is up 0.7% today.
- Teledyne Technologies Inc (TDY): TDY stock is up 0.7% today.
- Standex International Corp (SXI): SXI stock is up 0.5% today.
- Vulcan Materials Company (VMC): VMC stock is up 0.6% today.
- Tennant Company (TNC): TNC stock is up 0.4% today.
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc (WAIR): WAIR stock is up 0.4% today.
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG): APOG stock is up 0.3% today on 2 times normal volume.
- L-3 Communications Holdings (LLL): LLL stock is up 0.2% today.
- Martin Marietta Materials (MLM): MLM stock is up 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Flir Systems (FLIR): FLIR stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Pentair Ltd (PNR): PNR stock is down 2.8% today.
- Flowserve Corp (FLS): FLS stock is down 2.1% today.
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS): FBHS stock is down 1.8% today.
- NCI Building Systems (NCS): NCS stock is down 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Caterpillar Inc (CAT): CAT stock is down 1.5% today.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is down 1.4% today.
- Regal-Beloit Corp (RBC): RBC stock is down 1.3% today.
- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc (JEC): JEC stock is down 1.2% today.
- Agco Corp (AGCO): AGCO stock is down 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- John Bean Technologies Corp (JBT): JBT stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.