Capital goods stocks fell broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3%, the Nasdaq was down 1.1% and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Msc Industrial Direct Company (MSM): MSM stock is up 3.2% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN): LEN stock is up 1.1% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN.B): LEN.B stock is up 2.3% today.
- Simon Property Group (SPG): SPG stock is up 1.1% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is down 4.6% today.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is down 4.4% today.
- Joy Global Inc (JOY): JOY stock is down 2.8% today.
- Chart Industries (GTLS): GTLS stock is down 3.2% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is down 3.1% today.
- James Hardie Industries Se (JHX): JHX stock is down 2.8% today.
- Harsco Corp (HSC): HSC stock is down 4.0% today.
- Manitowoc Company (MTW): MTW stock is down 2.1% today.
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is down 3.1% today.
- KBR Inc (KBR): KBR stock is down 3.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.