Capital goods stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.2% higher, the Nasdaq was unchanged and the S&P 500 was up 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Standex International Corp (SXI): SXI stock is up 1.8% today.
- Eagle Materials Inc (EXP): EXP stock is up 1.6% today.
- General Dynamics Corp (GD): GD stock is up 1.1% today.
- M.D.C. Holdings (MDC): MDC stock is up 1.1% today.
- Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT): LMT stock is up 1.1% today.
- Msc Industrial Direct Company (MSM): MSM stock is up 0.9% today.
- Ryland Group (RYL): RYL stock is up 0.9% today.
- Quanta Services (PWR): PWR stock is up 0.8% today.
- Itt Industries (ITT): ITT stock is up 0.8% today.
- 3M Company (MMM): MMM stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Triumph Group (TGI): TGI stock is down 1.3% today.
- Louisiana-Pacific Corp (LPX): LPX stock is down 0.9% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is down 0.6% today.
- SPX Corp (SPW): SPW stock is down 0.5% today.
- Moog Inc (MOG.A): MOG.A stock is down 0.5% today.
- Granite Construction Inc (GVA): GVA stock is down 0.5% today.
- Manitowoc Company (MTW): MTW stock is down 0.4% today.
- KBR Inc (KBR): KBR stock is down 0.4% today.
- Heico Corp (HEI): HEI stock is down 0.3% today.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.