Capital goods stocks declined 0.2% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Teledyne Technologies Inc (TDY): TDY stock is up 0.4% today.
- Eagle Materials Inc (EXP): EXP stock is up 0.3% today.
- Toro Company (TTC): TTC stock is up 0.2% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN): LEN stock is up 0.2% today.
- Cummins Inc (CMI): CMI stock is up 0.2% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is up 0.2% today.
- Sensata Technologies Holding N.V. (ST): ST stock is up 0.2% today.
- Deere & Company (DE): DE stock is up 0.2% today.
- Pall Corp (PLL): PLL stock is up 0.1% today.
- Transdigm Group Inc (TDG): TDG stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is down 1.9% today.
- NCI Building Systems (NCS): NCS stock is down 1.2% today.
- Aecom Technology Corp (ACM): ACM stock is down 1.1% today.
- Emcor Group (EME): EME stock is down 1.0% today.
- M.D.C. Holdings (MDC): MDC stock is down 1.0% today.
- Thor Industries (THO): THO stock is down 0.9% today.
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is down 0.9% today.
- Raytheon Company (RTN): RTN stock is down 0.8% today.
- Msc Industrial Direct Company (MSM): MSM stock is down 0.8% today.
- Spirit Aerosystems Holdings (SPR): SPR stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.