Capital goods stocks advanced 0.3% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.3%, the Nasdaq rose 0.3% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is up 4.1% today.
- Kennametal Inc (KMT): KMT stock is up 1.9% today.
- Joy Global Inc (JOY): JOY stock is up 1.8% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is up 1.7% today.
- Manitowoc Company (MTW): MTW stock is up 1.5% today.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is up 1.4% today.
- Embraer-Empresa Brasileira De Aeronautica (ERJ): ERJ stock is up 1.3% today.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is up 1.4% today.
- Dycom Industries (DY): DY stock is up 1.2% today.
- Flowserve Corp (FLS): FLS stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Headwaters Inc (HW): HW stock is down 1.2% today.
- Triumph Group (TGI): TGI stock is down 0.3% today.
- Heico Corp (HEI): HEI stock is down 0.5% today.
- Moog Inc (MOG.A): MOG.A stock is down 0.3% today.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is down 0.2% today.
- Graco Inc (GGG): GGG stock is down 0.2% today.
- Esterline Technologies Corp (ESL): ESL stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.