Capital goods stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 1.1% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Thor Industries (THO): THO stock is up 1.5% today.
- Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN): BECN stock is up 1.3% today.
- Caesarstone Sdot-Yam Ltd (CSTE): CSTE stock is up 0.7% today.
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT): ESLT stock is up 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Toro Company (TTC): TTC stock is up 0.6% today.
- The Middleby Corp (MIDD): MIDD stock is up 0.6% today.
- Emcor Group (EME): EME stock is up 0.5% today.
- Agco Corp (AGCO): AGCO stock is up 0.5% today.
- Flir Systems (FLIR): FLIR stock is up 0.5% today.
- Vulcan Materials Company (VMC): VMC stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc (WAIR): WAIR stock is down 2.8% today.
- Louisiana-Pacific Corp (LPX): LPX stock is down 1.7% today.
- KBR Inc (KBR): KBR stock is down 1.4% today.
- Eagle Materials Inc (EXP): EXP stock is down 1.4% today.
- Rockwell Collins (COL): COL stock is down 1.3% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Granite Construction Inc (GVA): GVA stock is down 1.3% today.
- Quanta Services (PWR): PWR stock is down 1.2% today.
- Nordson Corp (NDSN): NDSN stock is down 1.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Triumph Group (TGI): TGI stock is down 1.1% today.
- United Technologies Corp (UTX): UTX stock is down 1.1% today on 2 times normal volume.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.