Capital goods stocks declined on Wall Street on Friday morning, down 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq pushed 0.3% higher and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is up 10.7% today.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is up 6.1% today.
- Flir Systems (FLIR): FLIR stock is up 2.1% today.
- Headwaters Inc (HW): HW stock is up 1.1% today.
- USG Corp (USG): USG stock is up 0.1% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is up 0.8% today.
- Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA): ZBRA stock is up 0.2% today.
- Graco Inc (GGG): GGG stock is up 0.7% today.
- Simon Property Group (SPG): SPG stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is down 2.1% today.
- Rockwell Collins (COL): COL stock is down 2.9% today.
- Colfax Corp (CFX): CFX stock is down 2.3% today.
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is down 2.5% today.
- Cummins Inc (CMI): CMI stock is down 1.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Joy Global Inc (JOY): JOY stock is down 1.5% today.
- Cubic Corp (CUB): CUB stock is down 1.3% today.
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS): FBHS stock is down 2.0% today.
- Agco Corp (AGCO): AGCO stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.