Consumer cyclical stocks fell broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.1%, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 increased 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Allison Transmission Holdings (ALSN): ALSN stock is up 3.3% today.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is up 1.5% today.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is up 1.3% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is up 1.3% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is up 1.4% today.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is up 1.2% today.
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is up 1.2% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is up 1.0% today.
- Paccar Inc (PCAR): PCAR stock is up 1.2% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is down 1.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII): GIII stock is down 1.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Shutterfly (SFLY): SFLY stock is down 1.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Hillenbrand Inc (HI): HI stock is down 0.9% today.
- Oxford Industries (OXM): OXM stock is down 1.0% today.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is down 0.9% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is down 0.8% today.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is down 1.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord (TM): TM stock is down 0.8% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.