Consumer cyclical stocks remained flat so far on Friday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is up 19.3% today and up 21.2% in the last month.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is up 7.9% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is up 6.5% today.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is up 1.4% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is up 1.5% today.
- Dorman Products (DORM): DORM stock is up 1.5% today.
- Shanda Games Limited (GAME): GAME stock is up 1.4% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is up 0.9% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHA): RUSHA stock is up 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord (TM): TM stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Hanesbrands Inc (HBI): HBI stock is down 12.1% today.
- Gildan Activewear (GIL): GIL stock is down 7.4% today.
- Leggett & Platt Inc (LEG): LEG stock is down 5.5% today.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is down 2.4% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 2.3% today.
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is down 2.6% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is down 2.0% today.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is down 1.5% today.
- Steven Madden (SHOO): SHOO stock is down 1.5% today.
- Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR): RGR stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.