Consumer cyclical stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq was up 0.3% and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Dorman Products (DORM): DORM stock is up 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Paccar Inc (PCAR): PCAR stock is up 0.6% today.
- Gentex Corp (GNTX): GNTX stock is up 0.6% today.
- Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR): RGR stock is up 0.6% today.
- V.F. Corp (VFC): VFC stock is up 0.5% today.
- Illinois Tool Works Inc (ITW): ITW stock is up 0.5% today.
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is up 0.4% today.
- Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): HELE stock is up 0.3% today.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is up 0.3% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is down 1.6% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is down 1.0% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is down 0.9% today.
- Shutterfly (SFLY): SFLY stock is down 0.7% today.
- Steven Madden (SHOO): SHOO stock is down 0.6% today.
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is down 0.6% today.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is down 0.5% today.
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is down 0.5% today.
- Allison Transmission Holdings (ALSN): ALSN stock is down 0.5% today.
- Visteon Corp (VC): VC stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.