Consumer cyclical stocks remained flat on Tuesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is up 3.7% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is up 2.5% today.
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW): WWW stock is up 2.2% today.
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is up 1.9% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is up 2.1% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is up 1.8% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is up 1.6% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is up 1.5% today.
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is up 1.5% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is down 4.5% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is down 1.7% today.
- Stanley Black & Decker Inc (SWK): SWK stock is down 0.9% today.
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord (TM): TM stock is down 0.8% today.
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is down 0.5% today.
- Genuine Parts Company (GPC): GPC stock is down 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- W.W. Grainger (GWW): GWW stock is down 0.5% today.
- Mohawk Industries (MHK): MHK stock is down 0.5% today.
- Shanda Games Limited (GAME): GAME stock is down 0.4% today.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is down 0.4% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.