Consumer cyclical stocks remained flat on Tuesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is up 3.7% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is up 2.5% today.
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW): WWW stock is up 2.2% today.
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is up 1.9% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is up 2.1% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is up 1.8% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is up 1.6% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is up 1.5% today.
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is up 1.5% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is down 4.5% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is down 1.7% today.
- Stanley Black & Decker Inc (SWK): SWK stock is down 0.9% today.
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord (TM): TM stock is down 0.8% today.
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is down 0.5% today.
- Genuine Parts Company (GPC): GPC stock is down 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- W.W. Grainger (GWW): GWW stock is down 0.5% today.
- Mohawk Industries (MHK): MHK stock is down 0.5% today.
- Shanda Games Limited (GAME): GAME stock is down 0.4% today.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.