Consumer cyclical stocks rose broadly on Wall Street so far on Friday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 1.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is up 4.1% today.
- Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR): RGR stock is up 2.3% today.
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is up 1.5% today.
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is up 1.1% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is up 1.6% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is up 1.2% today.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is up 0.7% today.
- Shanda Games Limited (GAME): GAME stock is up 0.9% today.
- Johnson Controls (JCI): JCI stock is up 0.4% today.
- Visteon Corp (VC): VC stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is down 4.3% today.
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is down 1.9% today.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is down 2.1% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is down 1.4% today.
- Iconix Brand Group (ICON): ICON stock is down 1.4%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is down 1.4% today.
- Pool Corp (POOL): POOL stock is down 1.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is down 1.2% today.
- Dorman Products (DORM): DORM stock is down 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is down 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.