Consumer cyclical stocks remained flat so far on Monday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is up 4.1% today.
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is up 1.3% today.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is up 1.2% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is up 0.7% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is up 0.8% today.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is up 0.7% today.
- Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR): RGR stock is up 0.6% today.
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is up 0.7% today.
- Steven Madden (SHOO): SHOO stock is up 0.7% today.
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is down 2.5% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is down 3.0% today.
- Jarden Corp (JAH): JAH stock is down 1.7% today.
- Dorman Products (DORM): DORM stock is down 2.1%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Shanda Games Limited (GAME): GAME stock is down 1.2% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 1.7% today.
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is down 1.9% today and down 21.2% in the last month.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is down 1.2% today.
- Allison Transmission Holdings (ALSN): ALSN stock is down 1.3% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.