Consumer cyclical stocks fell broadly on Wall Street so far on Thursday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.5%, the Nasdaq fell 0.4% and the S&P 500 declined 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is up 12.6% today.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is up 7.1% today.
- Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR): RGR stock is up 3.0% today.
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW): WWW stock is up 1.4% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is up 1.5% today.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is up 1.2% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is up 0.5% today.
- Knoll Inc (KNL): KNL stock is up 0.3% today.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is up 0.5% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Borgwarner Inc (BWA): BWA stock is down 7.8% today.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is down 7.8% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is down 1.7% today.
- Allison Transmission Holdings (ALSN): ALSN stock is down 1.4% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is down 1.3% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 1.5% today.
- Jarden Corp (JAH): JAH stock is down 1.1% today.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is down 1.4% today.
- Hillenbrand Inc (HI): HI stock is down 1.1% today.
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.