Consumer noncyclical stocks advanced 0.5% on Wall Street on Wednesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.8%, the Nasdaq increased 0.9% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is up 2.0% today.
- Constellation Brands Inc (STZ): STZ stock is up 1.8% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is up 1.4% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is up 1.4% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is up 1.4% today.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is up 1.3% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is up 1.3% today.
- Fresh Del Monte Produce (FDP): FDP stock is up 0.3% today.
- Procter & Gamble Company (PG): PG stock is up 1.0% today.
- Brown Forman Inc B (BF.B): BF.B stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Mccormick & Company Inc (MKC): MKC stock is down 3.6% today.
- General Mills (GIS): GIS stock is down 2.4% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is down 0.9% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is down 0.7% today.
- Treehouse Foods (THS): THS stock is down 0.6% today.
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is down 0.6% today.
- Kellogg Company (K): K stock is down 0.7% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is down 0.2% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is down 0.7% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.