Consumer noncyclical stocks fell broadly on Wall Street so far on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is up 3.8% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is up 1.7% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 0.9% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is up 0.8% today.
- Philip Morris International Inc (PM): PM stock is up 0.5% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is up 0.5% today.
- Altria Group (MO): MO stock is up 0.2% today.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB): KMB stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is down 4.7% today and down 23.0% in the last month.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is down 2.6% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is down 2.2%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is down 2.2% today.
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is down 2.3% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is down 1.4% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is down 2.1% today.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is down 2.0% today.
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is down 1.7% today.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.