Consumer noncyclical stocks declined 0.3% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq was up 0.5% and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is up 4.1% today.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is up 1.9% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is up 1.6% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is up 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is up 1.2% today.
- Brown Forman Inc B (BF.B): BF.B stock is up 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Mccormick & Company Inc (MKC): MKC stock is up 0.7% today.
- Ecolab Inc (ECL): ECL stock is up 0.7% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is up 0.6% today.
- Church & Dwight Company (CHD): CHD stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is down 0.9% today.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is down 0.1% today.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.