Consumer noncyclical stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.4%, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 was down 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is up 2.2% today.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is up 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is up 0.9% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is up 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Mccormick & Company Inc (MKC): MKC stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is down 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is down 1.3% today.
- National Beverage (FIZZ): FIZZ stock is down 1.2% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is down 1.1% today.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is down 1.1% today.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is down 1.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Treehouse Foods (THS): THS stock is down 1.0% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is down 1.0% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is down 0.8% today.
- Constellation Brands Inc (STZ): STZ stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.