Consumer noncyclical stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.4%, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 was down 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is up 2.2% today.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is up 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is up 0.9% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is up 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Mccormick & Company Inc (MKC): MKC stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is down 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is down 1.3% today.
- National Beverage (FIZZ): FIZZ stock is down 1.2% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is down 1.1% today.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is down 1.1% today.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is down 1.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Treehouse Foods (THS): THS stock is down 1.0% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is down 1.0% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is down 0.8% today.
- Constellation Brands Inc (STZ): STZ stock is down 0.8% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.