Consumer noncyclical stocks rose 0.1% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq increased 0.3% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is up 1.8% today.
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc (DPS): DPS stock is up 1.7% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is up 1.8% today.
- Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (COKE): COKE stock is up 0.8%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is up 1.3% today.
- Altria Group (MO): MO stock is up 0.9% today.
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is up 0.7% today.
- Conagra Foods (CAG): CAG stock is up 0.8% today.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is up 0.6% today.
- Universal Corp (UVV): UVV stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is down 3.0% today.
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is down 3.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is down 3.1% today.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is down 2.6% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is down 2.4% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is down 1.5% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 2.0%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is down 1.8% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is down 1.1% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is down 1.3% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.