Consumer noncyclical stocks rose 0.1% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq increased 0.3% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is up 1.8% today.
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc (DPS): DPS stock is up 1.7% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is up 1.8% today.
- Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (COKE): COKE stock is up 0.8%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is up 1.3% today.
- Altria Group (MO): MO stock is up 0.9% today.
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is up 0.7% today.
- Conagra Foods (CAG): CAG stock is up 0.8% today.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is up 0.6% today.
- Universal Corp (UVV): UVV stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is down 3.0% today.
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is down 3.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is down 3.1% today.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is down 2.6% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is down 2.4% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is down 1.5% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 2.0%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is down 1.8% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is down 1.1% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.