Energy stocks declined on Wall Street on Monday morning, down 1.8%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.8%, the Nasdaq fell 0.5% and the S&P 500 declined 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK): CHK stock is up 0.3% today.
- Amerigas Partners L.P. (APU): APU stock is up 2.2% today.
- Questar Corp (STR): STR stock is up 1.3% today.
- Southwestern Energy Company (SWN): SWN stock is up 1.0% today.
- Global Partners LP (GLP): GLP stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Company (YZC): YZC stock is down 9.1% today.
- Petrochina Company Limited (PTR): PTR stock is down 4.5% today.
- Cnooc Limited (CEO): CEO stock is down 4.1% today.
- Baytex Energy Corp (BTE): BTE stock is down 3.6% today and down 32.6% in the last month.
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (SNP): SNP stock is down 3.6% today.
- Newfield Exploration Company (NFX): NFX stock is down 1.5% today.
- Gulfport Energy Corp (GPOR): GPOR stock is down 1.8% today and down 22.8% in the last month.
- Oasis Petroleum Inc (OAS): OAS stock is down 2.3% today and down 24.4% in the last month.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR.A): PBR.A stock is down 2.8% today and down 20.0% in the last month.
- Continental Resources (CLR): CLR stock is down 4.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.