Energy stocks fell broadly on Wall Street on Friday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq pushed 0.1% higher and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Eni S.P.A. (E): E stock is up 1.6% today.
- Cosan Limited (CZZ): CZZ stock is up 1.3% today.
- Columbia Pipeline Partners LP (CPPL): CPPL stock is up 1.5% today.
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Company (YZC): YZC stock is up 1.4% today.
- Questar Corp (STR): STR stock is up 1.2% today.
- Wpx Energy Inc. Common Stock W (WPX): WPX stock is up 1.2% today.
- Encana Corp (ECA): ECA stock is up 1.6% today.
- Teekay Offshore Partners L.P. (TOO): TOO stock is up 1.1% today.
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc (RDS.A): RDS.A stock is up 1.1% today.
- Holly Energy Partners L.P. (HEP): HEP stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- World Fuel Services Corp (INT): INT stock is down 25.9% today and down 28.6% in the last month.
- Linn Energy Llc (LINE): LINE stock is down 7.6% today and down 56.0% in the last month.
- Chevron Corp (CVX): CVX stock is down 4.4% today.
- Enbridge Energy L.P. (EEP): EEP stock is down 4.5% today.
- Exxon Mobil Corp (XOM): XOM stock is down 4.2% today.
- Murphy Oil Corp (MUR): MUR stock is down 3.4% today.
- Dril-Quip (DRQ): DRQ stock is down 3.0% today.
- Ep Energy Corp (EPE): EPE stock is down 1.3% today.
- Calumet Specialty Products (CLMT): CLMT stock is down 2.5% today.
- Enbridge Energy Management Llc (EEQ): EEQ stock is down 2.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.