Energy stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.6%, the Nasdaq fell 0.4% and the S&P 500 was down 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Ep Energy Corp (EPE): EPE stock is up 4.3% today.
- Matador Resources Company (MTDR): MTDR stock is up 4.0% today.
- Range Resources Corp (RRC): RRC stock is up 3.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO): CRZO stock is up 2.8% today.
- Denbury Resources (DNR): DNR stock is up 2.5% today.
- Superior Energy Services (SPN): SPN stock is up 2.6% today.
- National-Oilwell (NOV): NOV stock is up 2.4% today.
- Seadrill Limited (SDRL): SDRL stock is up 2.1% today.
- Sm Energy Company (SM): SM stock is up 2.0% today.
- Halliburton Company (HAL): HAL stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Global Partners LP (GLP): GLP stock is down 5.4% today.
- Rose Rock Midstream L.P. (RRMS): RRMS stock is down 3.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Gulfport Energy Corp (GPOR): GPOR stock is down 3.4% today and down 21.3% in the last month.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR.A): PBR.A stock is down 2.8% today.
- Amerigas Partners L.P. (APU): APU stock is down 2.6% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Laredo Petroleum Holdings Inc (LPI): LPI stock is down 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Encana Corp (ECA): ECA stock is down 1.9% today and down 22.2% in the last month.
- Alon USA Energy (ALJ): ALJ stock is down 1.8% today.
- Semgroup Corp (SEMG): SEMG stock is down 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- FMC Technologies (FTI): FTI stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.