Energy stocks fell 0.5% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.1%, the Nasdaq rose 0.4% and the S&P 500 declined 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Rose Rock Midstream L.P. (RRMS): RRMS stock is up 2.3% today.
- Precision Drilling Corp (PDS): PDS stock is up 0.8% today.
- Holly Energy Partners L.P. (HEP): HEP stock is up 2.4% today.
- Ngl Energy Partners LP (NGL): NGL stock is up 2.2% today.
- FMC Technologies (FTI): FTI stock is up 1.3% today.
- Teekay Offshore Partners L.P. (TOO): TOO stock is up 1.6% today.
- Sunoco Logistics Partners LP (SXL): SXL stock is up 0.9% today.
- Martin Midstream Partners L.P. (MMLP): MMLP stock is up 0.6% today.
- Nustar Energy L.P. (NS): NS stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Encana Corp (ECA): ECA stock is down 7.8% today and down 28.2% in the last month.
- Exterran Holdings (EXH): EXH stock is down 4.5% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR.A): PBR.A stock is down 3.5% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR): PBR stock is down 3.8% today.
- Baytex Energy Corp (BTE): BTE stock is down 3.6% today and down 27.5% in the last month.
- Transocean Inc (RIG): RIG stock is down 3.7% today.
- Noble Corp (NE): NE stock is down 3.7% today.
- Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO): CRZO stock is down 3.2% today and down 27.9% in the last month.
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corp (COG): COG stock is down 3.1% today.
- Oasis Petroleum Inc (OAS): OAS stock is down 2.9% today and down 21.7% in the last month.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.