Energy stocks remained flat on Wednesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Sm Energy Company (SM): SM stock is up 8.4% today.
- Anadarko Petroleum Corp (APC): APC stock is up 3.2% today.
- Hess Corp (HES): HES stock is up 2.3% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR.A): PBR.A stock is up 2.4% today.
- Statoil ASA (STO): STO stock is up 2.3% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR): PBR stock is up 2.0% today.
- BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust (BPT): BPT stock is up 1.6% today.
- Seadrill Limited (SDRL): SDRL stock is up 1.7% today.
- Baytex Energy Corp (BTE): BTE stock is up 0.8% today.
- Precision Drilling Corp (PDS): PDS stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Range Resources Corp (RRC): RRC stock is down 6.3% today.
- RPC Inc (RES): RES stock is down 3.8% today.
- Consol Energy Inc (CNX): CNX stock is down 4.5% today.
- Plains All American Pipeline L.P. (PAA): PAA stock is down 2.4% today.
- C&J Energy Services Inc (CJES): CJES stock is down 2.6% today and down 21.0% in the last month.
- Genesis Energy L.P. (GEL): GEL stock is down 1.9% today.
- Nustar Energy L.P. (NS): NS stock is down 1.4% today.
- Delek US Holdings (DK): DK stock is down 1.5% today.
- Southwestern Energy Company (SWN): SWN stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.