Financial stocks fell broadly on Wall Street on Thursday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.5%, the Nasdaq fell 0.4% and the S&P 500 declined 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- American Equity Investment Life (AEL): AEL stock is up 6.9% today.
- Invesco Plc (IVZ): IVZ stock is up 3.3% today.
- Shinhan Financial Group Co Ltd (SHG): SHG stock is up 2.3% today.
- Deutsche Bank Ag (DB): DB stock is up 2.7% today.
- Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd (WF): WF stock is up 1.7% today.
- Capital One Financial Corp (COF): COF stock is up 1.4% today.
- KB Financial Group Inc (KB): KB stock is up 0.9% today.
- Fortress Investment Group (FIG): FIG stock is up 0.1% today.
- Icici Bank Limited (IBN): IBN stock is up 1.7% today.
- Credit Suisse Group (CS): CS stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Hilltop Holdings Inc (HTH): HTH stock is down 6.1% today.
- Cno Financial Group (CNO): CNO stock is down 4.7% today.
- Banco Santander (SAN): SAN stock is down 4.4% today.
- China Life Insurance Company Limited (LFC): LFC stock is down 3.8% today.
- Park National Corp (PRK): PRK stock is down 3.4% today.
- Lincoln National Corp (LNC): LNC stock is down 2.8% today.
- Banco Santander Brasil Sa (BSBR): BSBR stock is down 2.3% today.
- Metlife Inc (MET): MET stock is down 2.2% today.
- Noah Holdings Ltd (NOAH): NOAH stock is down 3.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.