Financial stocks remained flat on Wednesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Assurant Inc (AIZ): AIZ stock is up 2.8% today.
- MBIA Inc (MBI): MBI stock is up 2.6% today.
- Barclays Plc (BCS): BCS stock is up 2.2% today.
- Global Payments Inc (GPN): GPN stock is up 2.1% today.
- Aflac Incorporated (AFL): AFL stock is up 1.9% today.
- Park National Corp (PRK): PRK stock is up 1.8% today.
- Apollo Global Management Llc C (APO): APO stock is up 1.6% today.
- Visa Inc (V): V stock is up 1.3% today.
- Oaktree Capital Group Llc (OAK): OAK stock is up 1.3% today.
- Banco Bradesco Sa (BBD): BBD stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Horace Mann Educators Corp (HMN): HMN stock is down 3.3% today.
- Liberty All-Star Equity Fund (USA): USA stock is down 2.1% today.
- Banco Macro S.A. (BMA): BMA stock is down 1.3% today.
- Cit Group Inc [Del] (CIT): CIT stock is down 1.4% today.
- Banco Santander (SAN): SAN stock is down 1.3% today.
- Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd (WF): WF stock is down 1.3% today.
- ING Group N.V. (ING): ING stock is down 1.3% today.
- Aegon Nv (AEG): AEG stock is down 1.3% today.
- Mastercard Inc (MA): MA stock is down 1.2% today.
- Affiliated Managers Group (AMG): AMG stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.