Financial stocks declined 0.4% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.1%, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 fell 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Nelnet Inc (NNI): NNI stock is up 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE): CBOE stock is up 1.6% today.
- Westamerica Bancorporation (WABC): WABC stock is up 1.4% today.
- Interactive Brokers Group (IBKR): IBKR stock is up 1.3% today and up 26.9% in the last month.
- Beneficial Mutual Bancorp (BNCL): BNCL stock is up 1.3% today.
- Axis Capital Holdings (AXS): AXS stock is up 1.3% today.
- Simmons First National Corp (SFNC): SFNC stock is up 1.1% today.
- Argo Group International Holdings Ltd (AGII): AGII stock is up 1.1% today.
- Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL): WAL stock is up 1.1% today.
- Bancfirst Corp (BANF): BANF stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Health Net Inc (HNT): HNT stock is down 5.7% today on 8 times normal volume.
- Texas Capital Bancshares (TCBI): TCBI stock is down 3.1% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Bancolombia S.A. (CIB): CIB stock is down 3.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Banco De Chile (BCH): BCH stock is down 2.7% today.
- Westpac Banking Corp (WBK): WBK stock is down 2.5% today.
- KB Financial Group Inc (KB): KB stock is down 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Prudential Public Limited Company (PUK): PUK stock is down 2.2% today.
- Financial Engines (FNGN): FNGN stock is down 2.3% today.
- The Carlyle Group L.P. (CG): CG stock is down 2.2% today.
- Credit Suisse Group (CS): CS stock is down 2.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.