Financial stocks declined broadly on Wall Street so far on Friday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.1%, the Nasdaq was up 0.8% and the S&P 500 declined 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Noah Holdings Ltd (NOAH): NOAH stock is up 1.8% today.
- Progressive Corp (PGR): PGR stock is up 2.2% today.
- Mizuho Financial Group (MFG): MFG stock is up 0.7% today.
- China Life Insurance Company Limited (LFC): LFC stock is up 0.9% today.
- Mgic Investment Corp (MTG): MTG stock is up 0.4% today.
- Bankrate Inc (RATE): RATE stock is up 0.4% today.
- Nationstar Mortgage Holdngs I (NSM): NSM stock is up 1.5% today.
- Banco Macro S.A. (BMA): BMA stock is up 0.8% today.
- Green Dot Corp (GDOT): GDOT stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Comerica Inc (CMA): CMA stock is down 5.2% today.
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 9.0% today.
- Texas Capital Bancshares (TCBI): TCBI stock is down 3.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Credit Suisse Group (CS): CS stock is down 2.4% today.
- KB Financial Group Inc (KB): KB stock is down 2.5% today.
- Shinhan Financial Group Co Ltd (SHG): SHG stock is down 2.1% today.
- Bok Financial Corp (BOKF): BOKF stock is down 2.2% today.
- First Cash Financial Services (FCFS): FCFS stock is down 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Hancock Holding Company (HBHC): HBHC stock is down 2.8% today.
- First Financial Bankshares (FFIN): FFIN stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.