Financial stocks finished up 0.1% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq increased 0.3% and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Texas Capital Bancshares (TCBI): TCBI stock is up 2.0% today.
- First Cash Financial Services (FCFS): FCFS stock is up 2.0% today on 2 times normal volume.
- First Financial Bankshares (FFIN): FFIN stock is up 2.0% today.
- MB Financial Inc (MBFI): MBFI stock is up 1.9% today.
- Community Bank System (CBU): CBU stock is up 1.8% today.
- Home Bancshares (HOMB): HOMB stock is up 1.8% today.
- Pinnacle Financial Partners (PNFP): PNFP stock is up 1.7% today.
- Bancfirst Corp (BANF): BANF stock is up 1.7% today on 2 times normal volume.
- International Bancshares Corp (IBOC): IBOC stock is up 1.5% today.
- Bank of Hawaii Corp (BOH): BOH stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Cohn & Steers Inc (CNS): CNS stock is down 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- The Carlyle Group L.P. (CG): CG stock is down 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- SLM Corp (SLM): SLM stock is down 2.0% today.
- Primerica Inc (PRI): PRI stock is down 1.9% today.
- Apollo Global Management Llc C (APO): APO stock is down 1.7% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Progressive Corp (PGR): PGR stock is down 1.7% today.
- Gamco Investors (GBL): GBL stock is down 1.6% today.
- KKR & Co. L.P. (KKR): KKR stock is down 1.6% today.
- Brookfield Asset Management Inc (BAM): BAM stock is down 1.4% today.
- Main Street Capital Corp (MAIN): MAIN stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.