Healthcare stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.3%, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 increased 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Icon Plc (ICLR): ICLR stock is up 4.6% today.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (REGN): REGN stock is up 2.3% today.
- China Biologic Products (CBPO): CBPO stock is up 1.6% today.
- Luxottica Group S.P.A. (LUX): LUX stock is up 2.0% today.
- Amgen Inc (AMGN): AMGN stock is up 2.4% today.
- Horizon Pharma Inc (HZNP): HZNP stock is up 2.2% today.
- Ariad Pharmaceuticals (ARIA): ARIA stock is up 2.3% today.
- Immunogen (IMGN): IMGN stock is up 1.6% today and up 22.9% in the last month.
- Insulet Corp (PODD): PODD stock is up 0.9% today.
- Qiagen N.V. (QGEN): QGEN stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- United Therapeutics Corp (UTHR): UTHR stock is down 4.3% today.
- Bluebird Bio Inc (BLUE): BLUE stock is down 2.1% today.
- Mylan Inc (MYL): MYL stock is down 2.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (LH): LH stock is down 2.2% today.
- Cambrex Corp (CBM): CBM stock is down 2.2% today.
- Impax Laboratories (IPXL): IPXL stock is down 2.2% today.
- Ptc Therapeutics Inc (PTCT): PTCT stock is down 0.6% today.
- Cantel Medical (CMN): CMN stock is down 1.8% today.
- Quest Diagnostics Inc (DGX): DGX stock is down 1.8% today.
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd (RDY): RDY stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.