Healthcare stocks fell 1.0% on Wall Street on Wednesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 1.0%, the Nasdaq declined 1.2% and the S&P 500 fell 1.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals Inc (LGND): LGND stock is up 1.0% today.
- Horizon Pharma Inc (HZNP): HZNP stock is up 1.5% today.
- Centene Corp (CNC): CNC stock is up 0.9% today.
- Techne Corp (TECH): TECH stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- China Biologic Products (CBPO): CBPO stock is down 3.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Clovis Oncology Inc (CLVS): CLVS stock is down 2.9% today.
- Puma Biotechnology (PBYI): PBYI stock is down 2.9% today.
- The Spectranetics Corp (SPNC): SPNC stock is down 2.6% today.
- Isis Pharmaceuticals (ISIS): ISIS stock is down 1.8% today.
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc (VRTX): VRTX stock is down 2.3% today.
- Arena Pharmaceuticals (ARNA): ARNA stock is down 2.0% today.
- Repligen Corp (RGEN): RGEN stock is down 2.0% today.
- Theravance (THRX): THRX stock is down 2.0% today.
- Raptor Pharmaceutical (RPTP): RPTP stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.