Healthcare stocks declined on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, down 0.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.9%, the Nasdaq fell 1.3% and the S&P 500 declined 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- The Spectranetics Corp (SPNC): SPNC stock is up 3.2% today.
- Heartware International (HTWR): HTWR stock is up 1.7% today.
- West Pharmaceutical Services (WST): WST stock is up 2.0% today.
- IPC The Hospitalist Company (IPCM): IPCM stock is up 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Bio-Reference Laboratories (BRLI): BRLI stock is up 0.3% today and up 31.3% in the last month.
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd (RDY): RDY stock is up 0.7% today.
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals (ALXN): ALXN stock is up 0.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- China Biologic Products (CBPO): CBPO stock is down 10.6% today.
- Wuxi Pharmatech [Cayman] Inc (WX): WX stock is down 7.5% today.
- Horizon Pharma Inc (HZNP): HZNP stock is down 4.1% today.
- Sarepta Therapeutics Inc (SRPT): SRPT stock is down 3.7% today.
- Wellcare Group (WCG): WCG stock is down 4.1% today.
- Newlink Genetics Corp (NLNK): NLNK stock is down 3.1% today.
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD): FOLD stock is down 2.9% today.
- Centene Corp (CNC): CNC stock is down 3.8% today.
- Raptor Pharmaceutical (RPTP): RPTP stock is down 2.0% today.
- Exact Sciences Corp (EXAS): EXAS stock is down 2.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.