Services stocks finished up broadly on Wall Street on Wednesday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.7%, the Nasdaq was up 0.4% and the S&P 500 rose 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Clean Harbors (CLH): CLH stock is up 5.2% today.
- Dominion Midstream Partners LP (DM): DM stock is up 4.2% today.
- Tal Education Group (XRS): XRS stock is up 3.7% today.
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is up 3.7% today.
- H&R Block (HRB): HRB stock is up 3.4% today.
- Aercap Holdings N.V. (AER): AER stock is up 3.4% today.
- Manchester United Ltd (MANU): MANU stock is up 2.8% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Cato Corp (CATO): CATO stock is up 2.9% today.
- STI Inc (STAG): STAG stock is up 2.9% today.
- Antero Resources Midstream Llc (AM): AM stock is up 2.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is down 2.4% today.
- Felcor Lodging Trust Inc (FCH): FCH stock is down 1.8% today.
- E.W. Scripps Company (SSP): SSP stock is down 1.7% today.
- Etablissements Delhaize Freres (DEG): DEG stock is down 1.1% today.
- Advanced Drainage Systems Inc. (WMS): WMS stock is down 1.1% today.
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO): AEO stock is down 0.9% today.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): TKC stock is down 0.9% today.
- Sunstone Hotel Investors (SHO): SHO stock is down 0.8% today.
- Iron Mountain Inc (IRM): IRM stock is down 0.8% today.
- Rogers Communication (RCI): RCI stock is down 0.7% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.