Services stocks finished up broadly on Wall Street on Wednesday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.7%, the Nasdaq was up 0.4% and the S&P 500 rose 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Clean Harbors (CLH): CLH stock is up 5.2% today.
- Dominion Midstream Partners LP (DM): DM stock is up 4.2% today.
- Tal Education Group (XRS): XRS stock is up 3.7% today.
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is up 3.7% today.
- H&R Block (HRB): HRB stock is up 3.4% today.
- Aercap Holdings N.V. (AER): AER stock is up 3.4% today.
- Manchester United Ltd (MANU): MANU stock is up 2.8% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Cato Corp (CATO): CATO stock is up 2.9% today.
- STI Inc (STAG): STAG stock is up 2.9% today.
- Antero Resources Midstream Llc (AM): AM stock is up 2.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is down 2.4% today.
- Felcor Lodging Trust Inc (FCH): FCH stock is down 1.8% today.
- E.W. Scripps Company (SSP): SSP stock is down 1.7% today.
- Etablissements Delhaize Freres (DEG): DEG stock is down 1.1% today.
- Advanced Drainage Systems Inc. (WMS): WMS stock is down 1.1% today.
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO): AEO stock is down 0.9% today.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): TKC stock is down 0.9% today.
- Sunstone Hotel Investors (SHO): SHO stock is down 0.8% today.
- Iron Mountain Inc (IRM): IRM stock is down 0.8% today.
- Rogers Communication (RCI): RCI stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.