Services stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street on Wednesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 1.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG): CMG stock is up 6.8% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is up 4.6% today.
- Interpublic Group of Companies (IPG): IPG stock is up 2.9% today.
- Gannett Co. Inc (GCI): GCI stock is up 2.0% today.
- Mack-Cali Realty Corp (CLI): CLI stock is up 1.9% today.
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is up 1.9% today.
- Realogy Holdings Corp (RLGY): RLGY stock is up 1.8% today.
- Sonic Automotive (SAH): SAH stock is up 1.6% today.
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB): RRGB stock is up 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Lowe’s Companies (LOW): LOW stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Stantec Inc (STN): STN stock is down 4.9% today.
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is down 3.2% today.
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is down 3.6% today.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is down 3.2% today.
- Pearson Plc (PSO): PSO stock is down 2.6% today.
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group (EDU): EDU stock is down 2.8% today.
- Select Income REIT Common Share (SIR): SIR stock is down 2.6% today.
- Autonation Inc (AN): AN stock is down 2.4% today.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is down 2.4% today.
- Six Flags Entertainment Corp (SIX): SIX stock is down 2.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.