Services stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street on Wednesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 1.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG): CMG stock is up 6.8% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is up 4.6% today.
- Interpublic Group of Companies (IPG): IPG stock is up 2.9% today.
- Gannett Co. Inc (GCI): GCI stock is up 2.0% today.
- Mack-Cali Realty Corp (CLI): CLI stock is up 1.9% today.
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is up 1.9% today.
- Realogy Holdings Corp (RLGY): RLGY stock is up 1.8% today.
- Sonic Automotive (SAH): SAH stock is up 1.6% today.
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB): RRGB stock is up 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Lowe’s Companies (LOW): LOW stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Stantec Inc (STN): STN stock is down 4.9% today.
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is down 3.2% today.
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is down 3.6% today.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is down 3.2% today.
- Pearson Plc (PSO): PSO stock is down 2.6% today.
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group (EDU): EDU stock is down 2.8% today.
- Select Income REIT Common Share (SIR): SIR stock is down 2.6% today.
- Autonation Inc (AN): AN stock is down 2.4% today.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is down 2.4% today.
- Six Flags Entertainment Corp (SIX): SIX stock is down 2.6% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.