Services stocks remained flat on Tuesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is up 19.5% today.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is up 5.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is up 4.7% today.
- China Mobile [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHL): CHL stock is up 3.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group (EDU): EDU stock is up 3.9% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 3.3% today.
- China Lodging Group Limited (HTHT): HTHT stock is up 3.3% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is up 2.8% today.
- Pinnacle Entertainment (PNK): PNK stock is up 2.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is up 2.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Manpower Inc (MAN): MAN stock is down 3.8% today.
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is down 2.9% today.
- Verizon Communications Inc (VZ): VZ stock is down 2.7% today.
- Lithia Motors (LAD): LAD stock is down 2.0% today.
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is down 2.0% today.
- Gannett Co. Inc (GCI): GCI stock is down 1.6% today.
- Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP): TRIP stock is down 1.5% today.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCA): DISCA stock is down 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG): ABG stock is down 1.4% today.
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.