Services stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Heartland Payment Systems (HPY): HPY stock is up 10.8% today.
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is up 8.9% today.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCL): RCL stock is up 7.2% today.
- United States Cellular Corp (USM): USM stock is up 5.9% today.
- Air Lease Corporation Class A C (AL): AL stock is up 5.2% today.
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is up 5.3% today.
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is up 5.3% today.
- Western Union Company (WU): WU stock is up 4.7% today.
- HFF Inc (HF): HF stock is up 4.6% today.
- Telephone and Data Systems (TDS): TDS stock is up 4.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Realogy Holdings Corp (RLGY): RLGY stock is down 7.3% today.
- Rovi Corp (ROVI): ROVI stock is down 6.4% today and down 30.6% in the last month.
- Digitalglobe Inc (DGI): DGI stock is down 6.6% today.
- Meredith Corp (MDP): MDP stock is down 2.1% today.
- Whole Foods Market (WFM): WFM stock is down 2.1%, marking the eighth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Urban Outfitters (URBN): URBN stock is down 1.7% today.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): MGM stock is down 1.7% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is down 1.2% today.
- Cabela’s Inc (CAB): CAB stock is down 1.6% today.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.