Services stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Friday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq was up 0.9% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ): HTZ stock is up 12.3% today.
- Avis Budget Group (CAR): CAR stock is up 4.0%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Box Inc (BOX): BOX stock is up 3.7% today.
- Priceline.Com Inc (PCLN): PCLN stock is up 2.5% today.
- Waste Connections Inc (WCN): WCN stock is up 1.9% today.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is up 1.6% today.
- Sonic Automotive (SAH): SAH stock is up 0.2% today.
- Rovi Corp (ROVI): ROVI stock is up 0.3% today.
- Ddr Corp (DDR): DDR stock is up 1.2% today.
- Pearson Plc (PSO): PSO stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Best Buy Co. (BBY): BBY stock is down 6.1% today.
- Sprint Corporation (S): S stock is down 3.0% today.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCK): DISCK stock is down 3.0% today.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCA): DISCA stock is down 2.9% today.
- Domino’s Pizza Inc (DPZ): DPZ stock is down 2.8% today.
- America Movil S.A.B. De C.V. (AMX): AMX stock is down 2.0% today.
- Robert Half International Inc (RHI): RHI stock is down 2.1% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is down 1.6% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is down 1.6% today.
- Cintas Corp (CTAS): CTAS stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.