Services stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Textainer Group Holdings (TGH): TGH stock is up 4.1% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Metaldyne Performance Group Inc (MPG): MPG stock is up 2.2% today.
- Boyd Gaming Corp (BYD): BYD stock is up 1.7% today.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): TKC stock is up 1.4% today.
- Insperity Inc (NSP): NSP stock is up 1.3% today.
- Equity Residential (EQR): EQR stock is up 1.3% today.
- Chatham Lodging Trust [Reit] (CLDT): CLDT stock is up 1.3% today.
- Tanger Factory Outlet Centers (SKT): SKT stock is up 1.2% today.
- Hersha Hospitality Trust (HT): HT stock is up 1.2% today and up 312.8% in the last month.
- St. Joe Company (JOE): JOE stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Men’s Wearhouse (MW): MW stock is down 2.5% today.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is down 2.3% today.
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is down 1.9% today.
- Vonage Holdings (VG): VG stock is down 1.8% today.
- Korn/Ferry International (KFY): KFY stock is down 1.7% today.
- Washington Real Estate Investment (WRE): WRE stock is down 1.5% today.
- Lexington Realty Trust (LXP): LXP stock is down 1.5% today.
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO): AEO stock is down 1.5% today.
- Vail Resorts (MTN): MTN stock is down 1.4% today.
- Trueblue Inc (TBI): TBI stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.